Our Regions

Coffee Regions of the World

Did you know all coffee beans are grown within 1,000 miles of the Equator? The area is known as the ‘bean belt,’ which is roughly bound by the tropic of cancer to the north, and tropic of Capricorn to the south. Moderate sunlight and rain, steady temperatures of around 70 degrees Fahrenheit, and rich soil are required for the two types of coffee trees:. Arabica trees, which accounts for nearly 70% of total harvest and Robusta trees, a hardier plant making up the remaining 30%.